Last modified: June 5, 2019
In this policy we describe the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you use our website (the “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, protecting, and disclosing that information.
Users Under the Age of 18
The Website is not intended for users under 18 years of age and you are not allowed to use the Website or provide information on it if you are under 18 years of age. If you believe we might have any information from or about anyone under 18, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can delete it.
Information We Collect About You
We collect several types of information from and about users of the Website, including:
- Information that you provide so we can contact you, such as name, email address, address, and phone number;
- Additional information that you voluntarily enter, such as company name, website, project details, and information in a message to the Company, that may include personal information; and
- Information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Website, and Website usage details.
How We Collect Information From You
We collect information from you in two ways:
- First, we collect information directly from you when you provide it to us, such as entering your information into our Contact Form or Price Quote Request Form.
- Second, we collect generic information about your usage and equipment automatically as you navigate through the Website, such as usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies. Although we do not correlate tracking information to individuals, some information collected, such as IP addresses, will be unique.
We do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To develop, provide, and improve the Website and its services to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us, such as providing a price quote or contacting you.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to the Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide:
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us information about your project to gather information from our manufacturer, we will provide your information (as necessary) to the manufacturer.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- To third party contractors in order to analyze Website performance and user behavior and/or to improve the Website.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
Correcting and Deleting Your Information
You can send us an email at email@example.com to request that we correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is collected, applied, and stored in the most secure manner. We have implemented a variety of commercially-standard encryption and security technologies and procedures to protect your personal information stored by us from unauthorized access. All Company employees are required to adhere to our security and confidentiality procedures.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to the Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Third Party Links
The Website may contain links that lead to other websites, and the Company is not responsible for the privacy practices, content, and/or activities of these linked websites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of the Website and welcome any feedback about these external websites.